Feb 21, 2009

Tagged?!!?

tolong la.. jgn tag ak lag..
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
1)I don't like being tagged.
2)music is my first love
3)Tidor is my bestfriend
4)Reading is my acquaintance
5)Blogging is my new found passion
6)Kishishishishi is my laugh -no "rompak"ing che sarah-
7)Being left alone is my favourite
Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-menyusahkan?
-annoying kekadang
-i can fall asleep in watever kind of situation.
-love books so much kadang2 syg nak buang (magazines esp)
-tidor merata
-kalau tidor mesti ada bntal kecik tok diri sndiri.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
i don't have the need to do that. malas.. let my tag ends here.
Link the person who tagged you.
che sarah
Leave a comment for each blogger.
what is the purpose for tagging people this time, is only to know exactly who are my frens ..hehe

1 comment:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

thanx sbb wat tagged nih..len kali klau aku gedik aku tag agi..hehe~ tadela aku pn malas gak tpi sbb org dh tagged kn..kesin plak klau tak wat..then, harusla aku nk org len rasa ape yg aku ase..ngeee~

alala..nk jugak..emm kishikishi laa..len cket kannzzz~~ haha